Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to the new GV Professional Development blog. I hope I can use this site to communicate with staff about all the great things we are doing here at GV and the things we hope to do soon. Soon I will have an interactive calendar set up where you can register for different offerings right from the page. Wish me luck on that!

I hope to post regularly on topics like Ashlock, Storytown, Balanced Math, assessment, intervention and whatever else people would like to read about. I also hope to post regular videos of things happening related to PD around the school.

Please let me know what you would like on the blog, along with cool things you would like me to share.

1 comment:

  1. Great! I hope we can keep up with it, especially the calendarF!

    ReplyDelete